This spacious, single level family home is set upon a large 683m2 block in a highly sought after location in Miami. Tucked away in a very quiet and private cul-de-sac, enjoy the extra convenience of being just a stroll away to local shops, Hide n Seek café, local butcher, chemist, IGA and more!
The kitchen offers loads of cupboard space and a breakfast bar. Dining flows open onto a massive covered outdoor alfresco area. The North East facing backyard offers plenty of privacy and is designed for entertaining with the outdoor area also being used as a second living space which overlooks the sparkling pool. The home offers unlimited potential;
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes and new flooring
* Master bedroom with ensuite and outlook over the pool
* Ceiling fans throughout the home
* Tiled living and dining areas
* Kitchen with dishwasher overlooking the entertaining area
* Massive Covered outdoor entertaining area and second living space
* Private, North East facing backyard
* Sparkling pool
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Oversized laundry with plenty of storage space
* Large front yard with room for caravan/boat parking
* Quiet, private location in a sought after cul-de-sac
* Stroll to Miami shops, cafes, restaurants, chemist, IGA and more
This family home offers a quiet and peaceful setting in a fantastic location, just 10 minutes walk to Miami & North Burleigh beach and Miami One Shopping Centre. Ready for your family to move in and enjoy with room to add value in this rarely offered location, this home won't last so be sure to arrange your inspection today! Contact Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481271806.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide