Ready for move in!
This spacious 2-bedroom apartment is located in the highly sought-after complex of "Sentinel", superbly positioned near the centre of buzzing Belconnen. Belconnen Westfield is just steps across the street. Enjoy walking distance to Westfield, waterfront restaurants and various Government departments.
Perched on the 15th level, with floor-to-ceiling double-glaze windows, this apartment offers an unrivalled view of Canberra's iconic Telstra Tower.
The spacious living area can easily fit a dining table, couch, lounge chairs and a coffee table. The generous-sized main bedroom with built -in Robe can easily fit a king-size bed.
The Balcony offers great views and seamless access to the indoor living/dining area and the main bedroom is filled with natural light.
The open plan Kitchen is equipped with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and plenty of storage and pantry space.
As an adaptable floor plan, the bathroom is huge and has a lot potential.
The building offers a luxury resort lifestyle for residents with beautiful sky garden, sports gym and swimming pool.
This is a rare and perfect opportunity for downsizers, first home buyers and investors. Ready for move in now!
• 77 m2 living + 8 m2 balcony
• Floor-to-ceiling Double-glaze windows
• Unrivalled view of the Iconic Telstra Tower
• Spacious Living Area
• Easy-to-maintain Floor Board in living and kitchen
• Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone bench tops and ample cupboard and pantry storage space
• Adaptable floor plan with a lot potential
• R/C air-conditioning system
• Access to Resort-style Sky-Garden , Gym and Swimming Pool
• Huge Bathroom
• Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
• Security parking space with storage cage
• European-style laundry including dryer
• In close proximity to Hospitals, Westfield Belconnen, Restaurants, bus interchange, CISAC Pool, Government offices and the University of Canberra.
• Public transport just outside the complex
Particulars (all approx.)
Living Size: 77 m2
Balcony Size: 8 m2
Year Built: 2014
Rent Estimate: $480~500/week
Strata: $1182 per quarter
Rates: $353 per quarter
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide