Conveniently located - perfect for downsizing, first home buyer or investment.
Built in 2015, this comfortable residence is within walking distance of Beeliar Village, which features a large Coles, several food outlets, a Aldi and a medical centre. It's only a short drive to Perth's southern beaches, Fremantle, Cockburn Gateway shopping centre, the Kwinana Freeway and beyond. Some nice views from the living room and kitchen down towards the Indian Ocean greatly enhance the appeal of this homely abode.
- 148sqm built area with 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms and a quiet rear courtyard
- 10m long living /dining area with kitchen to the side
- Raked high ceilings to main living area
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, large oven and 90cm stainless steel gas cooktop
- Neutral grey tones in tiling and décor throughout
- Full height tiling to showers
- Charcoal deep-pile carpet to bedrooms
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Low maintenance block
- Double tandem garage, private driveway with extra parking
- 5 minutes to Coogee beach, 15 minutes to Fremantle 20 minutes to Perth CBD
For further details or to arrange a personal viewing, please call Mark on 0439 487 174.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide