Looking for one of the best units in one of the best streets in East Branxton? Look no further than 1/19-21 Durham Road, East Branxton that boasts size and quality at its finest! Nestled in the ever convenient suburb of East Branxton, in a quiet, family friendly street sits this instantly appealing three bedroom, two bathroom family residence, that has everything the modern day buyer is looking for, plus so much more!! Located at the front of a complex of just four units and all with minutes to both private/public schools, local transport, parks/playgrounds and the M1 Hunter Expressway making easy access to the Hunter Valley Vineyards, Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre & Newcastle CBD, makes Durham Road at the top of your Saturday inspection list.
Features of 1/19/21 Durham Road include:
• Brick & tile strata unit, built in 2009 with striking street appeal and manicured/established grounds
• Spacious, sunlit open plan living & dining room at the front of the home bathed in natural light
• Modern kitchen with ample storage/bench space, large pantry, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & a dishwasher
• King size master bedroom at the front of the home with a great sized built in wardrobe & private ensuite
• Two great sized remaining bedrooms both bathed in natural light & built in wardrobes
• Immaculate main bathroom located close to all bedrooms with both a bathtub, shower plus internal laundry
• A light crisp color palette, vertical blinds, large sunlit windows & carpeted floors throughout
• Undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining family/friends plus fully fenced backyard
• Double lock up garage with internal access to the home for all your storage needs
• Property is currently tenanted, with the tenant paying $370 per week
A low maintenance unit like this won't last long on the market, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide