It doesn't get much better than this property in the sought after location of Tenambit, that will suit a wide range of buyers! Nestled in the sought after location of Collinson Street stands this instantly appealing, well maintained three bedroom, two bathroom family residence, that has everything the modern day buyer is looking for plus so much more. Spread across a stunning 422sqm parcel of land and is perfect for first home buyers, investors or even downsizers. Located just minutes to both private/public schools, transport, parks/playgrounds, The New Maitland Hospital Site, the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhill's and a short thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you don't want miss your opportunity to call 69 Collinson Street, your new home!
Features of 69 Collinson Street include:
• Brick & tile home built in the 2000's with striking street appeal with manicured/established lawn plus gardens
• Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area, bathed in natural light with views of the private alfresco
• Kitchen with ample storage/bench space, gas cooking, breakfast bar & dishwasher
• King size master bedroom with large built in wardrobe plus private ensuite
• Two great sized remaining bedrooms with built in wardrobes with ample storage space
• Neat & tidy main bathroom with both a bathtub, shower & separate toilet for family convenience
• A light crisp color palette, carpeted/tiled floors, premium lighting, large sunlit windows throughout
• Split system air conditioning providing all year round comfort for both heating & cooling
• Glass sliding doors open onto an perfect sized alfresco area, making entertaining a dream
• Double lock up garage for all your storage needs or perfect as off street car accommodation
A home like this, in the current market will not last long, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRD Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRD Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide