Tucked away in a blissfully quiet street, with a commanding street presence plus access to the backyard, stands this instantly appealing, tastefully renovated three bedroom, one bathroom family home, that will stand out from the rest and suit a wide range of buyers. Spread across a stunning 680sqm large block of land with room to move, all located on the high side of the highway and just minutes to all essential amenities including local shops, transport, both private/public schools, the refurbished Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre, the New Maitland Hospital Site plus easy access to the M1 Hunter Expressway, makes 6 Adele Cresent at the top of your Saturday inspection list!
Features of Adele Cresent include:
• Brick & tile home built in 1985 with a captivating brick facade, with manicured plus established gardens
• Spacious, sunlit living room at the front of the home bathed in natural light with views of the backyard
• Open plan dining & kitchen area complete with split system air conditioning & a ceiling fan
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, electric cooking & a dishwasher
• King size master bedroom at the front of the home with access to the main bathroom & huge mirrored built in wardrobe
• Two great sized remaining bedrooms are featured throughout the floor plan with built in robes & ceiling fans
• Stunning three way main bathroom located close to all bedrooms with both a bathtub, shower & separate toilet
• A light crisp color palette, floating floors, venetian blinds, premium LED lighting & brand new carpet throughout
• Glass sliding doors open the fully fenced backyard that has ample grass for the kids & pets to play
• Paved entertaining alfresco that features a built in barbeque area perfect for entertaining family & friends
• Double lock up garage attached to the home for all your storage needs plus features drive through access to the backyard
A home like 6 Adele Crescent is one not to be missed, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide