Nestled in the ever popular, sought after location of East Maitland, located on the high side of the highway, all in a quiet, family friendly street and is only a short walk to the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhill's Shopping Centre stands this instantly appealing four bedroom, two bathroom family residence that is ready for a new owner and possesses everything the modern day buyer is looking for plus so much more! Worcester Drive is spread across a stunning 891sqm block of land with great living/entertaining spaces and is also located around 2km to both private/public schools, local transport, parks/playgrounds, the M1 Hunter Expressway plus the New Maitland Hospital Site, you don't want to miss your opportunity to view this instantly appealing, family home with it all today!
Features of 87 Worcester Drive include:
• Brick & tile home with a commanding street presence with side access plus stunning manicured/established grounds
• The heart of the home is the spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area complemented with views of the backyard
• Immaculate kitchen with breakfast bar, ample bench/storage space, electric cooking & a dishwasher for convenience
• Formal lounge & dining room at the front of the home bathed in natural light with large sunlit windows with carpeted floors
• Oversized master suite with a great size walk in wardrobe, ceiling fan & private ensuite for the adults
• Three remaining bedrooms throughout the floorplan all benefiting from size & with built in wardrobes
• Neat & tidy main bathroom located close to all bedrooms with a both a bathtub, shower & separate toilet
• A light crisp colour palette, tiled floors, premium downlighting, large sunlit windows with venetian blinds
• Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout the home providing all year round comfort for heating/cooling
• Glass sliding doors open onto the entertainers alfresco perfect for entertaining family & friends all year round
• Side access to the fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the children & pets to play
• Double lock up garage attached to the home with internal access plus third toilet located in the laundry
A home with it all, with side access on Worcester Drive will not last long on the market, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide