Nestled in the heart of the sought after suburb of Maitland, stands this instantly appealing, low maintenance three bedroom, one bathroom family home, that will suit wide range of buyers including first home buyers, downsizers & investors! Spread across a 303sqm block of land with rear access to the property plus located just minutes to all essential amenities including local shops, transport including the Maitland train station, both public/private schools, the refurbished Stockland Greenhill's, the New Maitland Hospital Site and a shorty 40 minute drive to Newcastle CBD, makes Devonshire St, Maitland at the top of your inspection list!
Features of 42 Devonshire Street include:
• Weatherboard home with a striking street presence plus nestled in a quiet, family friendly street with manicured grounds
• Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area that is bathed in natural light with a stunning ornamental fire place
• Stunning kitchen with free standing 900m gas cooktop/oven, ample storage space, walk in pantry & a dishwasher
• Oversized master bedroom at the front of the home complete with a large walk in wardrobe & ceiling fan
• Two great sized remaining bedrooms both benefiting from size, bathed in natural light & with ceiling fans
• Modern main bathroom with both a bathtub & shower for family convenience plus internal laundry
• A light crisp colour palette, timber look floating floors & large sunlit windows with curtains
• Split system air conditioning throughout the home providing all year round comfort for heating/cooling
• Both the front & back of the house have verandahs for entertaining family & friends all year round
• Huge lock up colourbond shed in the backyard with ample storage space & rear lane access to the backyard
A home with all the hard work done, will not last long on the market, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide