Tucked away in a blissfully quiet street, with a commanding street presence, stands this instantly appealing, oversized four bedroom, two bathroom family home, that will stand out from the rest and suit a wide range of buyers. Spread across a stunning 653sqm large block of land with room to move and no rear neighbours, all located on the high side of the highway and just minutes to all essential amenities including local shops, transport, both private/public schools, the refurbished Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre, the New Maitland Hospital Site plus easy access to the M1 Hunter Expressway, makes 63 Norfolk Street, Ashtonfield at the top of your Saturday inspection list!
Extra features include:
• Brick & tile home built in 2004, with striking street appeal plus tastefully landscaped ground with manicured lawns
• Oversized open plan living, dining & kitchen area bathed in natural light & complemented with views of the private alfresco
• Neat & tidy kitchen with ample bench/storage space, breakfast bar, large pantry, gas cooking & dishwasher
• A great sized formal lounge at the front of the home that is the perfect spot to watch a movie with the family
• A separate study is a feature of the floor plan & is the perfect spot to work from home or as a home office
• Spacious master bedroom at the back of the home with an oversized built in wardrobe plus a private ensuite
• Three great sized remaining bedrooms throughout the floor plan all with built in wardrobes with ample storage
• Main bathroom is located close to all bedrooms and features both a bathtub, shower plus separate toilet for convenience
• A light crisp colour palette, tiled/carpeted floors, large sunlit windows with vertical blinds & premium lighting throughout
• Split system air conditioning throughout the home providing all year round comfort plus gas outlets for heating
• Glass sliding doors open onto the undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining that overlooks the whole backyard
• Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the children and pets to play plus a great sized garden shed for extra storage
• Double lock up garage perfect for car accommodation or extra storage room with internal access to the home
A oversized family home in the heart of Ashtonfield will not last long on the market, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide