Still been searching for the perfect new home, that offers a unique lifestyle, spacious living areas and quality throughout? The search is now over with 7 Thorncliffe Street hitting the market! Thorncliffe Ave is know to be one of the most desirable locations of Thornton, family friendly and surrounded by a peaceful environment that allows you to hear the birds chirp, enjoy the serenity every day and truly live the Thornton lifestyle. Spread across a 516sqm block and still only minutes to both public/private schools including Hunter Valley Grammar, local transport, parks/playgrounds, the refurbished Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre, the NEW Maitland Hospital Site plus only a short thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD via the M1 Hunter Expressway, makes this captivating family home a must see on your Saturday inspection list!
Extra features include:
• Brick & tile split level home built in 2016 with striking street appeal plus tastefully manicured/established grounds
• Oversized open plan living, dining & kitchen area bathed in natural light with views of the private backyard
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, walk in pantry, ample storage, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & a dishwasher
• Separate media room at the front of the home & the perfect spot to watch a movie with the family
• King size master bedroom at the back of the home with a large walk in wardrobe with ample storage & private ensuite
• Three great sized remaining bedrooms throughout the floor plan all with built in wardrobes with ample storage space
• Immaculate main bathroom located close to all bedrooms with both a bathtub, shower & a separate toilet
• A light grey colour scheme, tiled/carpeted floors, large windows with roller blinds & premium lighting throughout
• Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout the home providing all year round comfort for heating/cooling
• Glass sliding doors open onto the undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining all year round
• Double lock up garage attached to the home with ample storage space plus internal access to the home
• Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the children & pets to play
A family home like this, in a desirable location will not last long on the market, call the team for your inspection today.
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide