Still looking to get into the market, with all the hard work already done? Look no further 9 Burrowell Close, Raymond Terrace has just hit the market and looking for a new owner!! Nestled in a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac street, stands this instantly appealing three bedroom, one bathroom family home, that possesses everything the modern day family is looking for plus so much more! Spread across a stunning 540sqm block of land and being located just minutes to all amenities including local shops, schools, transport, parks/playgrounds, the M1 Pacific Highway making easy access to Newcastle CBD, you don't want to miss your opportunity to call Burrowell Close your new home!
Features of this stunning home include:
- Brick & tile home built in 1995 with a captivating brick façade & street appeal
- Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area with new floating floors
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, ample storage, pantry & electric cooking
- King size master bedroom with a built in wardrobe, split system A/C & ceiling fan
- Two great sized remaining bedrooms bathed in natural light & ceiling fans
- Neat & tidy main bathroom close to all bedrooms with both a shower & bathtub
- A light crisp color palette, roller blinds & premium lighting throughout the home
- Split system air conditioning providing both heating & cooling
- French doors open to the entertaining deck area that overlooks the backyard
- Single garage attached to the home with internal access plus garden shed
- Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
- Established plus manicured lawns & gardens complete the package
Don't miss your opportunity to view this stunning home today, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide