For those of you familiar with the location, you'll know immediately that the golf club villas are very rare, and in very high demand. Positioned directly adjacent to Easts Leisure and Golf Club, and minutes walk to Victoria Street Train Station, the new Lower Hunter Hospital site, Stockland Greenhills, and only 30 minutes drive to Newcastle CBD, the location is simply one of the best. Only 10 years old, and immaculately looked after by the one owner, 12/3 is the best of a great bunch.
- Warm, welcoming interior, with down lighting and ducted A/C throughout.
- A simple yet elegant layout, with the bedrooms off the hallway, the master with a walk in robe and ensuite.
- At the end of the hallway, the home flows to a light filled, north facing living, dining kitchen room.
- The kitchen is well appointed with stone benchtops, and SS appliances, perfect for cooks of all skill levels.
- The backyard is spacious enough to enjoy, and not too large to become burdensome.
- This home is all about location, and quality.
- Pets on application.
- Available 17/04/2020
- Call now for a private inspection!
"Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations."
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide