Tucked away in a blissfully quiet street, but still in a very central location in Beresfield stands this instantly appealing one bedroom, one bathroom home, that is perfect for a downsizer, investor or first home buyer and possesses everything you could ever want plus so much more! Kendall Street is located walking distance to all amenities including revitalised local shopping precint, schools, transport including the train station, parks/playgrounds, just minutes to the NEW Maitland hospital site, the refurbished Stockland Greenhills and a short twenty five minute drive to Newcastle CBD. You don't want to miss your opportunity to call 19A Kendall Street your new home!
Features of this instantly appealing home include:
- Weatherboard home built in 1990's with striking street appeal
- Spacious living room at the front of the home with split system air conditioning
- Open plan dining & kitchen area bathed in natural light
- Neat & tidy kitchen with ample storage space & electric cooking
- One large bedroom is featured on the floor plan with built in wardrobe
- Immaculate main bathroom with a shower & internal laundry
- A light crisp color palette, floating floors & venetian blinds throughout
- Extra large carport attached to the home for parking accommodation
- Lock up garden shed to store all the toys & mower
- Front balcony & established/manicured lawns plus gardens complete the home
Don't miss your opportunity to view home today, call the team for your private inspection!
*Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.*
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide