* Loaded with features such as LED lights, Ceiling fans throughout and modern styling that anyone will enjoy.
* A wide front door opens into the foyer and leads to the study which can be used as a 5th bedroom and down to a stunning open plan living area which incorporates the dining and stunning kitchen.
* The kitchen will delight the fussiest of chefs - it has stone bench-tops, gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
* To the side is the media room with sliding doors, closing off from the mainstream home.
* The master bedroom has a ceiling fan, a wonderful spacious en-suite, plus a roomy walk in robe.
* The 3 family bedrooms fit queen beds and offer loads of storage with built in robes.
* Quality finishes continue into the main bathroom!
* Gorgeous natural colours offset the stark white tiles bringing warmth into the bathroom.
* With a walk in shower, full length plunge bath and vanity the bathroom covers all the necessities you will need in your family home.
* For those working from home, retreat to the privacy of your own personal office.
* Extend the already spacious living areas to the outdoor alfresco, perfect for entertaining on warm summers nights, utilize the undercover space large enough to fit all the family and friends when hosting events.
* 3 Kinnavane Street offers side access large enough the fit the work Ute, trailer or boys toys.
* Available NOW.
* NO PETS.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide