Nestled on a huge 1,094sqm block with rear lane access to Victoria Street East Maitland this massive double brick home is a property sure to impress. Only meters walk from Greenhills shopping Centre, Victoria St Train Station, the NEW Maitland Hospital Site, Lawes St Shopping Village, schools & 25 mins to Newcastle CBD, you have everything you need at your fingertips.
- Landscaped grounds, side access, tiled front patio & grand façade.
- Huge main foyer, chandelier, polished timber floors & large 5th bedroom of home office.
- Renovated downstairs bathroom and oversized laundry.
- An elegant formal living room with ornate cornice work & gas bayonet for heating.
- A huge open plan living, dining & kitchen with new gas fireplace & reverse cycle A/C for year round comfort.
- An additional open sunroom at the rear all overlooking the sparkling in ground pool.
- Beautiful spacious kitchens contains 30mm stone benchtops, sunken sink, 900mm gas cooktop & oven, breakfast bar, walk in pantry & so much more.
- 3 massive bedrooms with sitting area, block out roller shutters, double glazed windows & built in robes. These rooms share a new 3-way main bathroom with luxury marble tiles.
- A master retreat with private balcony, split system A/C, lounge room, his & hers built in robe & ensuite.
- Side and rear access leads you to an oversized brick garage with toilet.
- A great size yard perfect for boats, caravans or trailers.
- A large undercover area & downstairs activities room.
- Huge in ground concrete pool perfect to relax on those hot summer days.
- Pets will be considered on application.
- Call 02 4934 2000 for a private inspection!!
"Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations."
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide