Join PRD, Port Stephens No.1 Team!
Are you ready to elevate your career in property management? Whether you're an experienced Property Manager or a rising star in leasing or a property associate role, PRD Port Stephens has a fantastic opportunity to step up in your career and work within the No.1 Team in Port Stephens.
Why PRD Port Stephens?
At PRD Port Stephens, we're not just leading; we're redefining what it means to be part of a top-tier real estate team. Our secret? A workplace culture that's so unique and fulfilling. Our team say you can’t really put it into words, you have to experience it for yourself to truly "get it" - a place where professional meetings turn into breakfast with friends, and quarterly catch-ups are celebrations of our collective wins, complete with rewards.
Recognised as the leading real estate agency in Port Stephens for the past 24 years, PRD Port Stephens is synonymous with excellence and innovation. Our commitment to exceptional service is unwavering, and our team structure—a blend of dedicated property managers, associates, and support staff—is designed to ensure success, both for our clients and for our team members so you can actually enjoy coming to work every day.
We're looking for a Property Manager ready to take on a new boutique portfolio, providing top-notch service and fostering strong relationships with property owners and tenants alike. Your role is pivotal to ensure the smooth operation and management of each property under your care with a dedicated team of support. On the job training provided to enhance your existing skillset.
- Deliver exceptional service and communication to your landlords and tenants
- Collaborate closely with our leasing consultant for tenant applications and approvals
- Follow up, pending repairs, work orders sent and quote requests through to completion, for all repairs and maintenance to rental properties
- Ensure tenants are on a current lease agreement (where possible)
- Review rents on all properties under your management and issue rent increase notices as required in line with market conditions and landlord requests
- Conduct all vacating inspections and manage the finalisation of tenant bonds (ingoing and routine inspections conducted by our support team)
- Lodge applications to and represent the Landlord at any tribunal hearing (minimal - no appearances required currently by our team)
- Efficiently manage rental arrears in line with legislation
- Action and coordinate property maintenance and repair requests
Core Competencies & Role Requirements:
- A Real Estate License or at minimum a Certificate of Registration - Essential.
- Hold a current driver's license - Essential.
- Excellent communication skills and a knack for building relationships
- A proactive, detail-oriented professional eager to contribute to our team's vibrant culture
- Own a reliable vehicle with current insurance - Essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential.
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships - Essential.
- Understanding of the local property market - Highly Desirable.
- Desire to address customer needs professionally - Essential.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to stay focused on tasks - Essential.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills - Essential.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a commitment to enhancing team culture - Essential.
- Proficiency in Property Me, Inspection Manager & Inspect Real Estate - Highly Desirable
What Sets Us Apart:
- A team structure that provides you with the support you need and amplifies your strengths
- Regular team gatherings that celebrate our successes
- An office culture that's lively, supportive, and genuinely fun
If you're looking for a career that offers more than just a job—a place where you can truly belong and thrive—PRD Port Stephens awaits. Visit https://www.seek.com.au/job/74052153 and send your resume to Philippa Brooks at Philippab@prdportstephens.com.au and start your journey with our amazing team.