A vibrant example of Croydon's traditional architecture, this classic freestanding full brick double front residence possesses immense character & charm which is perfectly situated within walking distance to Croydon train station, schools, shops and parks. Filled with original features, this immaculate residence offers an appealing opportunity and great scope to add further value.
* 4 generous bedrooms
* Large separate lounge room with fireplace
* Eat in gas kitchen with open plan family/dining room
* Immaculate original bathroom with bathtub
* Expansive landscaped grassed rear yard with in-ground salt water pool
* External laundry and separate second toilet
* Wide side driveway to lock up garage
* Other features include high ornate ceilings, leadlight windows and polished timber floors.
* Agents interest
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide