Boasting plenty of living space this two storey family residence will delight the entertaining family and those seeking a new and modern way of living. Its unbeatable position in this wide tree lined street catches elevated local views and is a stroll to Bexley, Carlton and Kogarah shopping districts including Kogarah and Carlton train stations. Inside, a selection of bright, spacious living zones are complemented by relaxing outdoor areas and generous bedrooms. Comfort is key to its immaculate interiors and an abundance of secure parking is accessed via a side driveway with impressive street appeal in a community-friendly neighbourhood, this home is not-to-be-missed.
* 5 generous bedrooms(2 with built-ins), with the potential for a 6th bedroom with its own massive built-in.
* Generous modern eat in kitchen with stainless steel splash back, gas cooking and large pantry, with new appliances
* Large separate lounge and dining room with parquetry timber flooring
* Huge air-conditioned family room with cathedral ceiling, and district views from rear balcony
* Main modern bathroom with corner spa bath plus 2nd modern bathroom.
* External laundry with 3rd toilet plus separate store room
* Expansive landscaped rear grass yard with large tiled pergola/entertaining area perfect for entertaining family and friends
* Driveway to lock-up garage plus additional parking for several cars
* Other features include air conditioning, polished timber floorboards, high ceilings, picture rails, under stair and under home storage
* Short walk to restaurants, cafes, public, selective and private primary and high schools, Kogarah, Carlton and Allawah train stations and Dominey reserve
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide