This immaculately presented spacious townhouse is ideally positioned close to schools, parks, shops and is perfect for those wishing to add to their investment portfolio, first home owners or ideal for low maintenance living.
This light and bright home presents beautifully on a corner position in a small pet friendly complex. Offering 3 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a large modern kitchen, spacious lounge and dining, and dual entry.
* Spacious open plan family/dining area
* Plenty of natural light
* Modern kitchen features concrete benchtops, breakfast bar, plenty storage space
* Air conditioning, modern ceiling fans throughout
* Separate laundry with access to front courtyard
* Separate toilet
* Living/dining opening out to landscaped gardens
* Internal access to single lock up garage
* Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
* Master Bedroom with walk in robe and a large ensuite
* Main bathroom with bath
* Pet Friendly
* Freshly Painted, New Carpet
* Ample storage throughout
* Body Corporate approximately $30 per week
Nestled away in a sought after pocket of Burleigh Waters, and only a short walk/ride to the beach, local shopping and dining attractions in Burleigh's James Street and Stocklands Shopping Centre, it is also very central to revered local schools Caningeraba Primary School and Marymount College.
Perfect for first home buyers, investors and down sizers - opportunities like this don't present themselves often so act now, this property will be sold!
Contact Adam Van Leeuwen today on 0481 271 806 to arrange your inspection
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide