STUNNING LUXURY HOME
Have you been searching for a chance to secure a generous and modern family home in Huntlee?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Strategically located near the acclaimed wineries and restaurants of Hunter Valley, just a 40-minute drive to Newcastle and 2 hours from Sydney CBD.
Huntlee Estate provides an array of nearby conveniences, like cafes, a recently established children's adventure playground, and a dedicated dog park. Additionally, the estate seamlessly integrates with an extensive network of walking paths that span throughout the community, making it an ideal location.
The owners are retiring & downsizing, so they are ready to move.
Constructed in 2019, by Hunter Homes and constructed as a display home, this quality home boasts many desirable features, including -
- Multiple spacious living areas perfect for the whole family, including a media room and rumpus room
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Custom-built bar
- Ducted air conditioning throughout for year-round comfort
- Well-appointed bedrooms with ceiling fans, plush carpet, and built-in robes
- Relaxing master suite with walk-in robe, stylish ensuite with luxurious dual basin and dual shower
- Modern kitchen with expansive walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances
- Glass sliding screen doors open out to the graciously sized undercover alfresco with fireplace and fan
- Fully fenced and secure, there is plenty of room for kids and pets to play
- 6 KW solar power system
The garage has loads of storage cabinets and was originally used as an office
*** Estimated rental return $750 per week
Don't wait call Cathy and her team today for more information!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent, or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
About north rothbury
median house price735000
median house rent620
suburb rental yield4.4%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.