When the inspection day arrives, there are a few last minute touches that can add atmosphere and increase interest in your property.
Prepare your home for inspection day
- Give each room a quick tidy, put dishes away, empty the bins and vacuum or sweep if necessary.
- Let as much natural light in as possible and keep lights or lamps switched on in the living areas.
- Add a vase of flowers and a bowl of fruit to the living area to create a homely and welcoming atmosphere.
- Make sure it's not too hot or too cold indoors - turn on the heater or air conditioner if necessary
- Remove your valuables.
- Don't hang around - leave the meeting and greeting to your PRD Penrith Real Estate Agent.