On receipt of vacating notice, we will:
- advise you by phone, fax or email
- confirm the details in writing to both you and the tenant
- list the property on our website & put the agreed advertising plan into effect by close of business the same day of notification receipt
- prepare all necessary vacating documentation
- arrange access for viewings by prospective tenants.
- A pre-vacating inspection will be carried out to check for any potential problems with the property.
After the tenant vacates the property:
- process the tenant’s rental bond refund within 4 working days (Subject to change due to conflicting circumstances or additional rectification which may be required by the tenants)
- if deductions from the rental bond are considered necessary, full details will be provided to both you and the tenant
- complete all necessary documentation to finalise the rental bond within a further 2 working days after completion of all outstanding issues.
Contact Jacqualine Parker
07 4946 2017