What Is Included In The Sale?
When selling your property, you have the option of relocating or leaving sentimental or expensive fixed items known as "chattels". Items such as light fittings, dishwashers, curtains, awnings, and above ground pools, that you wish to take with you, must be noted in your contract as being excluded from what is being sold.
Including or excluding these "chattels" may affect the price of your property.
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent
- Service Commitment
- What Is My Property Worth?
- Request a Free Property Appraisal
- How To Sell Your House In The Whitsundays
- List Your Property For Sale
- Marketing Your Whitsunday Property
- Preparing Your Home For Sale
- Open Home in Airlie Beach
- What Is Included In The Sale?
- Negotiation And Accepting An Offer
- Buy Smarter
- Manage Smarter
- Rent Smarter