Negotiation And Accepting An Offer
Your chosen PRD Whitsunday real estate agent will facilitate all aspects of the negotiation process. They will present all offers in writing, leaving you with the option to accept, or provide a counter offer. If the buyer does not accept your counter offer, they have the right to withdraw their original offer.
When deciding on an offer, you should also consider settlement date, suitability of deposit and whether terms/finance are arranged. Your PRD Whitsunday real estate agent will be able to provide you with advice on such considerations.
- Choosing Your Real Estate Agent
- Service Commitment
- What Is My Property Worth?
- Request a Free Property Appraisal
- How To Sell Your House In The Whitsundays
- List Your Property For Sale
- Marketing Your Whitsunday Property
- Preparing Your Home For Sale
- Open Home in Airlie Beach
- What Is Included In The Sale?
- Negotiation And Accepting An Offer
- Buy Smarter
- Manage Smarter
- Rent Smarter